Incorporation of Hong Kong Company
Hong Kong is a metropolitan integrating opportunities, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. As an international financial centre, Hong Kong is favored by worldwide investors due to its established legal system, simplified taxation system, low taxation rate, well-equipped infrastructure and communication facilities, and high quality professionals. Hong Kong offers unlimited business opportunities, and serves as a platform to global economy and commerce, whose advantages are well known, so tens of thousands of international businesses benefit from setting up a company in Hong Kong.
We are a group of professionals providing comprehensive, high quality and efficient services at a competitive rate to meet the needs of our diversified clients.
We have been constantly perfecting our services network (back-up by lawyers, bankers, & practising CPAs) to provide a full coverage of “one-stop” professional services, including but not limited to audit, tax advisory, accounting, company incorporation, company secretarial services, domain names registration, registration of trademarks, and payroll & HR services.
- Auditor’s report are printed in both Chinese and English, providing the utmost confidence to our clients;
- All the clients enquiries are handled by professional accountants in Hong Kong;
- Service is committed to be completed within agreed timeframe
- Offering field audit at the client’s office and stock or asset inspection services
- In compliance to the legal requirement for limited company;
- Audited financial statements are more reasonable and precise;
- In compliance to the tax filing documentation requirement;
- Enhance the recognition of the company’s account;
- Conduct Audit service according to Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and other statutory requirements
- Advice to company directors on their statutory obligations and responsibilities
Service fee starting from HK$3,000 per month, please contact us for quotation.
- Operating client's bank accounts, including cheque issuing and income collection
- Cheque signing services as part of the company's internal control process or to help save costs
- Assist in treasury management in accordance with pre-determined instructions and ensure proper financial controls are maintained. This service is most useful to overseas companies who do not employ an internal accountant in Hong Kong
- Arrange temporary secondment of our accounting professionals to assist during the busy period or to cover temporary staff shortages
- Maintain accounting records for cashbook, receipts, payments and general ledger
- Prepare management accounts on a monthly, quarterly or annually basis
Carry out reviews to ensure the appropriateness of accounting, payment and receipt transactions
- Implementation of accounting systems
- Review and recommendations on improvements to existing systems of internal controls
- Preparation of accounting manuals
- Handling and redirecting of mail and correspondence
We are professional in assisting clients to minimize their tax obligations subject to Ordinances. We will provide tax planning and advices according to clients’ specific needs and situation, with periodical review revision, to help clients to enjoy the tax benefits.
- Acting as Tax Representative；
- Filing of Corporate Tax Return and Proposed Tax Computation with Supporting Schedules；
- Filing Employers’ Returns ;
- Filing Property Tax Return ;
- Applying for Extension for filing Tax Returns ;
- Lodging objection against improper Tax Estimation / Tax Assessment ;
- Applying for Hold-over of Provisional Tax, Tax Payment by Instalment or Tax Refund ;
- Handling Inland Revenue Department’ enquiries, tax field audit or investigation ;
- Handling tax litigation ;
- Providing tax planning and tax advices.